Havoline Fully Synthetic Multi-Vehicle ATF is recommended for most late model transmissions manufactured by European, Asian and North American OEMs, including:
• Aisin Warner AW-1
• FCA US LLC ATF+3®, ATF+4®†
• Ford MERCON®, MERCON® V, MERCON® SP and MERCON® LV‡
• General Motors DEXRON-II and DEXRON-III
• Honda/Acura DW-1 and Z-1
• Hyundai/Kia Genuine ATF and SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV/ SPH-IV and NWS-9638 T-5
• Isuzu SCS, Genuine ATF
• Mazda ATF M-III and ATF M-V
• Mitsubishi ATF-J2, ATF-J3, SP-II, SP-III, SP-IV
• Nissan/Infiniti Matic D, Matic K, Matic J and Matic S
• Subaru ATF, ATF-HP, ATF 5AT
• Toyota/Lexus Type T-III, Type T-IV, Type WS
• Volkswagen/Audi Part #G 055 540 (A2)
• Volvo Part No. 1161521, 1161540/1161640
• Hybrid vehicles with electronic continuously variable transmissions (eCVTs) where the OEM specifies a MERCON LV or a Toyota Type WS fluid.
This product is not suitable for belt- or chain-driven continuously variable transmission (CVT) applications.
Always check your owner's manual to determine the proper automatic transmission fluid for your vehicle.
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.